ABOUT THE CONFERENCE
The Water Services Providers Association (WASPA) together with her partners, the Ministry of Water, Sanitation and Irrigation (MWSI) and the County Government of Uasin Gishu alongside ELDOWAS will host 6th WASPA WATER LOSS MANAGEMENT CONFERENCE 2022 from 28th June to 30th June, 2022 at EKA Hotel, Uasin Gishu County.
The overall goal of the conference will be to enable stakeholders to share good practices, deliberate on prevailing challenges, and formulate strategies to leverage Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) to accelerate realization of Sustainable Development Goal (SDG) 6.
“Deployment of Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) in water loss management.”
Sub -Theme (Topics)
1. Promotion of good practises in water loss management through AMI and related technologies.
2. Innovative and optimised financing opportunities in management of water losses
3. Innovations, Technologies and market opportunities for AMI in management of water losses.
4. Leveraging Big Data and information in management of water losses.
1. To create a platform to share experiences, identify barriers and good practises resulting from the deployment of Advanced Metering Infrastructure.
2. To provide networking opportunities for innovative financing and partnerships for Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) in fast tracking achievement of SDG 6.
3. To explore technologies, innovations and market opportunities for Advanced metering Infrastructure (AMI) in accelerating achievement of SDG 6.
4. To foster partnerships among training Institutions, WSPs, Governments and Technology Service Providers in building capacity of utilities in absorption of new technologies.
The Conference and Exhibition targets at least 300 delegates from all sectors including but not limited;
1. Water Utilities.
2. Water Sector institutions with bias in Water- KEWI, WWDA, WASREB, WRA, WSTF,
3. Governments at National and County Levels
4. Research Institutions.
5. Foreign Missions.
6. Development Partners.
7. Private Sector.
8. Institutions of Higher Learning.
9. Service Providers.
11. Financial Institutions.