INTERRUPTION OF WATER SUPPLY FROM CHEBARA
This is to notify our esteemed customers in the areas listed below that the water supply from Chebara Dam will be interrupted on Thursday 8th April from 9.00 am to Friday, 9th April 2021 at 8.00 pm. The interruption is to allow for routine maintenance.
The areas to be affected include;
- Kimumu, University of Eldoret and the surrounding areas
- Marakwet Farm, Kapchumba, the upper parts of Maili Nne and their environs
- Munyaka, Kapsoya, Action Estates and their environs
- Rift Valley Bottlers
- Upper Elgon View, Eldoret Polytechnic, Annex, Langas, Racecourse, Kapseret and their environs
- Chepkanga, Marura and their Environs
- Kamukunji, Mwanzo, Old Uganda Road and their environs
- All the customers along the Chebara-Eldoret Pipeline
The other Water Treatment Plants will be operational during the period of interruption of the supply from Chebara.
We apologize for any inconveniences caused.