New Water & Sewer Connection Procedures
1. Customers should pick application form to fill at
- Customer Care Office room 23 at Head Office,
- Eastern Area Located along Iten road next to Kip Plaza, Opposite AP Line quarters
- Western Area Located along Uganda road past West market
- Southern Area Located along Kisumu road next to Reformed church
- Kesses next to Kesses center
You can also download New Water and Sewer connection Connection Application Form HERE and fill it.
The following are required during application;
- Photocopy of national ID or Passport Number
- Photocopy of KRA PIN certificate
- Plot number
- Copy of title deed (or proof of land ownership)
- 2Sketch (location plan)
2. New connection Inspector checks to confirm ground details are correct
(details filled in the application form)
- Customer’s presence is required during field verification.
- Filled forms should be attached with the above-mentioned requirements.
- If the filled information is incorrect or has errors, customers are advised to repeat application procedures.
- If the form is confirmed, connection will be done in less than 3 days.