Eldoret Water and Sanitation Co. Ltd (ELDOWAS) invites sealed tenders for FY2020/2021
Interested eligible bidders should note that only those who meet the criteria indicated below and have minimum supportive relevant documents at submission will be considered for technical evaluation.
1. A Bid Bond of 2% inform of Bank Guarantee from a reputable Bank or insurance companies approved by Public Procurement Regulatory Authority (PPRA).
2. A valid Tax Compliance Certificate.
3. Bidders must paginate all their documents and initial each page.
4. Mandatory Site visit requirement on 10th July, 2020 for those who apply for Construction works.
Participating firms are advised to download reviewed tender documents free of charge from the company website: www.eldowas.or.ke. All other terms and conditions remain as per the tender document.
Completed Bid Documents enclosed in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked with reference Number and Name be deposited in the Tender Box located at Company’s Head Office Without identifying the sender or be placed in the Tender box at Procurement Department not later than 17 July, 2020 at 12.00pm. Bids will be opened immediately thereafter at the Company Boardroom in the presence of bidders or their representatives who wish to attend.
Completed tender documents in plain sealed envelopes clearly marked “Tender NAME AND REFERENCE NUMBER” without identifying the sender be addressed to:-
N.B The opening process will be done in compliance with the prevailing COVID 19 prevention guidelines.
2. Tender No: ELDOWAS/W/10/2020-2021-Labour contracts for excavation, Backfilling and Manhole construction, Standard Manholes Details are Downloaded; Standard Manhole details
Share This Tender