New Water & Sewer Connection Procedures
1. The Customer download application forms (See below this page) and fills the requires information and takes them to either of the following offices:
- Customer Care Office room 23 at Head Office,
- Eastern Area Located along Iten/Elgeyo Rd Opposite AP Quarters
- Western Area Located along Uganda road past West market
- Southern Area Located along Kisumu road next to Reformed Church, opposite Hill School
- Kesses next to Kesses center
The following are required during application;
- Photocopy of National ID or Passport Number
- Photocopy of KRA PIN certificate
- Copy of title deed (or proof of land ownership)
- 2 Sketch (location plan)
Note: Copies of ID and KRA PIN should be on same page
2. Site visit is done by Artisan/Technician for New connection to checks and confirm if ground details filled are correct by prospect customer
(details filled in the application form)
- Customer’s presence is required during field verification.
- Filled forms should be attached with the above-mentioned requirements.
- If the filled information is incorrect or has errors, customers are advised to repeat application procedures.
- If the form is confirmed, connection will be done within 14 days.
3. Customer makes payment
4. Actual connection is made at the customer premises